Kunena is the ideal forum extension for Joomla. It's free, fully integrated, and no bridges or hacks are required.

TOPIC: I am not involved in these ridiculous glitches

I am not involved in these ridiculous glitches 2 years 8 months ago #94850
I have set out to obtain 40-degree range for Ikov in order to RuneScape Gold find treasures in the desert. I was trained by rock crabs. Because of the cannons of rock crabs I was able to change the world. I met my friend and we went across the fence to Kelda. I met new people and we talked about school. I then told them that I was to the sandwich lady Ellemaria the queen of divorce, and that I dated Gertrude. They all logged out, and more joined.

We discussed old RuneScape. I talked to the players about Zezima and The Old Nite. Also, N0valyfe and Lilyuffie. One person believed that Lilyuffie was dead. One man thought Lilyuffie had died. Another man wanted to know what old nite left after he died.

I tried to convince him that O.N. I tried to convince my friend that O.N. was dead IRL, but the man kept asking if he had lost GP. I told him that he had lost the dragon platebody as well as the black pickaxe. Conversation will be uploaded soon. My point- Do you think that Runescape is just as welcoming as it has ever been? Do you feel more welcoming than other players?

Personally, I tend to overlook people and try to look at the world through their eyes. They think they are amazing and smart and smart, which is why they are stupid. They say something stupid then I return to wanting to punch them. A lot of people are unaware that it's an EFFIN GAME. If I get an A2 in algebra 2 however, they score a D in the remidial maths section, I am going to be laughing since they have 110 combat.

Disclaimer: I am not involved in these ridiculous glitches. I am the owner of over 150 millionplus assets and don't require any kind of nonsense to 2007 RS Items be successful. People who accuse me of cheating and such need to be put to death. THIS IS NOT THE 25K TRICK z0mg!
The administrator has disabled public write access.